Link building is an important component of effective SEO.
Stuck for ideas on how to get back links to your website or Blog?
You can easily create a tweetable link in just a few minutes
from right inside your content
and here’s how …
Open one of your Blog posts
- Select or Write text that you want to Tweet
- Add Call to Action e.g. Share Now or Tweet This
Copy your Blog URL
Shorten the Blog post link
- Paste into the Bitly box and “Copy” Bitly link
- In a new window open Click to Tweet and Sign in with Twitter
- Return to Blog Page “Copy” the shareable Tweet (without the CTA)
Return to ClickToTweet
Paste/Edit the Blog message that you want to Tweet
- Add your own @Twitter handle so you can monitor the action in your Twitter Notifications
- Add your shortened Bitly Blog post link i.e. where you want Traffic to land
- Check “Track Stats”
- “Generate” a new link by clicking the GREEN box
- “Click” Open link in new window
- “Copy” link
Return to your Blog
- Highlight your CTA (not the entire message)
- “Click” to Insert Link
- Paste Click To Tweet “Link“
- Check ‘open new window’ box
- Click ‘Update’ Post to save
- Close Your Blog
Check it works …
Open Your Blog again Click on your Tweet Call To Action
Your Tweet should appear in the Twitter Tweet box ready to be shared!
Another great Social Media Tip from RedMatchstick! If you Love it – “Tweet This”
Download free step by step instructions with screen shots How to Get your Blog Tweeted!
Let us know how this works for you in the Comments below.
Why should you work with us?
RedMatchstick hospitality marketing is dedicated to empowering small business by coaching through implementation so you get to understand it all better. You get the necessary skills to be able to do it yourself or so you can manage outsourced service providers that much better.
We SHOW YOU HOW and HELP YOU DO IT and offer tailor-made consultation to help you take your online marketing to the next level.
Chat with us on Skype suzette-bouwer to discuss your challenges and find solutions!