Suze Bouwer hosts Group Training workshops on behalf of companies and organizations and can be invited to address groups on a variety of Marketing topics aimed at helping businesses do better marketing. Email Me!
Coaching Topics include:
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Website Best Practices
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Creating Buyer Personas
Group Training Workshops are designed to leave participants with new ways to immediately enhance their marketing activity.
WE SHOW YOU HOW.
PAST GROUP TRAINING
Impact of Covid on Consumer Behaviour and How to Respond
April 2021 Gauteng Business Forum
REED EXHIBITIONS 6-week online marketing program
– JANUARY 2021
Trade shows represented include:
- Africa Automation Technology Fair
- Africa Travel Week
- Trade and Investment Forum
- WTM Africa
5 Ways to Stretch Your Marketing Budget
Jan 2021 – Just Hello Ladies Networking Group
Navigating MARKETING Without a Road Map
Oct 2020 – We Are Connected Networking
9 Ways to Market on a Budget
Feb 2020 – Hirsch Hyde Park
5 Essential Marketing Pillars
– October 2017
DAY 1 5 ESSENTIAL PILLARS
PILLAR 1 WHY? Goals & Objectives
PILLAR 2 WHAT do you Sell?
PILLAR 3 WHO do you sell to?
PILLAR 4 HOW do they Buy?
PILLAR 5 WHERE do they Buy?
DAY 2 FACEBOOK BEST PRACTICES
- Current Page Assessments
- Why, Who, When/
- What is the Algorithm?
- The Perfect Post – Copy & Images
- The Perfect Post – Video
- How to Film a Testimonial
- The Perfect Post – Inserting Links
- Page Engagement Tips
- How to use your Page Insights
- Content Generation & Chat Plan
FACEBOOK FOR SMALL BUSINESS COACHING
– AUGUST 2017 Read More
4 Essential Ducks to get in a row for successful Social Media Marketing!
GAUTENG BUSINESS FORUM GROUP TRAINING: March 2017
1. Setting Marketing Goals
2. Defining what you Sell
3. Describing your Ideal Customer
4. Stake your Claim on No. 1
How to Master Video Marketing
CLUB MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN AFRICA: May 2017
DIGITAL MARKETING – GETTING STARTED
CLUB MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHERN AFRICA: Feb – April 2016
Roadshow Gauteng, Durban, Cape Town & George
- Digital Marketing Strategy – THE PLAN
- Website Essentials – a CRITICAL touch point
- Email Marketing Tips
- Why Blog?
- Social Media – What’s What
- Facebook Basic Best Practices
How to do Social Media to promote and grow your Club
RUIMSIG COUNTRY CLUB MANAGEMENT & SPORTS COMMITTEES: August 2014
FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR HOSPITALITY MARKETERS
Harare, Zimbabwe – October 2015
WHO IS THIS WAS FOR?
Anyone in the leisure, travel and hospitality industry needs to up their Social Media game, whether it is to DIY or to manage the process.
Take your marketing to a new level; even with a limited budget!
Why should your business must be on social media?
- Creating Awareness of your business
- Building your Reputation
- Creating Sales Leads
- Directing Traffic to your Website
Which Social Media Platform is for You?
- So you are on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ etc. etc. and can’t keep up?
- Did you know that a quiet, half-dead platform is damaging to your brand?
- Learn how and where to reach specific target markets.
Focus on the Majors!
- Learn how to optimize your Social Media Profile on these platforms.
- Best Practice Tips that you can implement immediately include when to post, what personality to use, which posts work best and other important Do’s and DON’Ts.
How to save time!
Learn how to develop your own Content Calendar; plan and schedule your posts so that you maintain a consistent presence.
Escape writer’s block!
Get Content Inspiration Tips.
Learn How to measure and tweak your performance for best results!
You will discover which Insights & Analytics matter and what they mean.
Learn How to promote effectively!
You will get to understand the huge advertising opportunities available to small businesses with limited budgets.
Need some reassurance? See my Testimonials